The X Superbox contains the full catalog of EGOSOFT PC games; from the first X-series game, X- Beyond the Frontier, which chronicles the adventures of Kyle Brennan in the X Universe to the very latest version of X3: Terran Conflict, for which a new set of missions, entitled ‘Balance of Power’ has been specially developed.
All of the titles included in the X Superbox have been specially updated to ensure compatibility with Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (SP1) and Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit). A comprehensive contents and features list can be found below.
In addition to all of the X-series titles, the X Superbox also contains an all-new and exclusive X Encyclopedia, written by Helge Kautz, the author of Farnham’s Legend and other X Universe books. This 300-page encyclopedia, which covers historic events and personalities in the X Universe, amongst many other items of interest, represents the ultimate reference for all avid fans of the X-series of games.
X Superbox features the full Superbox BONUS DVD, a plethora of bonus content, most of which has been created and developed by players and fans of the X games, as well some other previously-unreleased exclusive materials added by EGOSOFT.
The community-created content includes guides, artwork, music, videos and modding tools as well as many of the most popular scripts and mods for X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion and X3: Terran Conflict. The scope and scale of this content is testament to the loyal dedication and the passion of the EGOSOFT gaming community.
- X: Beyond the Frontier 2.2
- X: Tension 2.2
- X2: The Threat 1.5 incl. UPLINK
- X3: Reunion 2.5 incl. “Bala Gi`s Research Missions”
- X3: Terran Conflict 3.0 incl. “Balance of Power”
- Bonus content with installers for Egosoft and fan made add-ons. To access the bonus material, select Library –> Tools –> X-Superbox Bonus Material from your Steam client.
- Encyclopedia about the X universe (PDF)
- X3 Gold Soundtrack (will be installed together with X3: Terran Conflict)
System requirements subject to change depending the game.