The evolution of train simulation! Master iconic locomotives on high-speed services, long freight hauls or precise commuter traffic, and get creative with customisation tools in this advanced sequel. Climb into the cab in Train Sim World 2.
Drive high-speed inter-city German rail for the first time as you push the throttle and climb speeds in the famous DB ICE 3M out of Köln. Take on the challenge of hauling long freight across Sand Patch Grade including the Cumberland Terminal using the raw power of the CSX AC4400CW. Master the patterns and stations of the world-famous London Underground on the Bakerloo Line. All official licences, all authentically recreated – you're in the cab and in control.
Personalise Train Sim World 2 locos with the exclusive new Livery Designer – Create your own custom liveries with an easy to use in-game tool that allows you to craft both simple and complex designs to bring your Train Sim World 2 loco liveries to life. Customise how you play with the Scenario Planner – Create your own scenario. Customise locos and destinations, then jump in and get driving. Quick drive, your way.
Experience A New Level Of Realism
The proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine has evolved – adding realistic adhesion physics for the first time. Feel the wheelslip and wheelslide in adverse weather and the added challenge of control on steep inclines. Optimised and upgraded visual fidelity also gives Train Sim World 2 dynamic skies and 4K support.
Immerse Yourself In Simulation
Get clearer information on instructions, gradient and speed profiles as you drive, including new HUD displays, clarity to the onboard safety systems, brake controls, power meter and accelerometer. A new controller scheme will give great choices on Camera and Driving modes and allows easier access from external camera mode to enter another vehicle in your consist, all while full physics and simulation are still running.
Your collection comes with you – You can play your Train Sim World 2020 Add-Ons in Train Sim World 2. Train Sim World has always been about your collection, your choice of Add-Ons from your favourite region, time period, diesel, electric, passenger, freight – your way. Your purchased Train Sim World 2020 Add-Ons will be available to play in Train Sim World 2. Please note: Northeast Corridor New York, Amtrak SW1000R and CSX GP40-2 are not part of Preserved Collection.
Track And Share Your Progress
With Dovetail Live you can track your progress and stats online – Reviewing your performance and sharing and comparing with friends. Railfan Shots also give you the control to upload your screenshots to a personal gallery to share.
Explore famous routes with unique challenges:
* Bakerloo Line – First opened in 1906 Bakerloo is one of the oldest lines on the London Underground. Master the modern-day complexity of rush hour in the British capital.
* Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen – Step into the renowned DB BR 406 ICE 3M and drive passengers at speeds up to 250km/h as you race between Köln and Aachen on this German inter-city line.
* Sand Patch Grade – Enjoy epic power with the CSX AC4400CW. Haul freight across the Allegheny Mountains, battling adhesion on one of the steepest grades in the United States.
- Train Sim World 2 features iconic locomotives to master. The classic 1972 Mark 2 Stock on the Bakerloo Line, modern fast commuters with DB BR 406 ICE 3M and DB BR 442 ‘Talent 2’ and powerful hauliers with the AC4400CW, GP38-2 and SD40-2.
- Livery Designer – Get creative and add a personal touch to your Train Sim World 2 locos with this easy to use tool that allows custom liveries.
- Scenario Planner – Drive what you want, where you want, as you plan out your own scenarios. Quick drive, your way.
- New Adhesion Physics – Feel wheelslip and wheelslide in adverse weather, master moving heavy freight and keep control of your loco power on steep inclines.
- Dynamic Skies – Multiple cloud layers and realistic sunlight filtering means greater visual fidelity for the skies in Train Sim World 2.
- Journeys – Start a new Journey on any route to explore more than 24 hours of gameplay featuring scenarios, services and more to complete.
- Tutorials – Learn all you need to take to the rails with detailed tutorials for each locomotive. Master every switch, lever and dial.
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology.