Rise of Industry is a strategic tycoon game that puts you in the shoes of an early 20th-century industrialist. Build and manage your growing empire in a living, breathing, and procedurally generated world that is constantly evolving and adapting to your playstyle.
As a budding entrepreneur, you will build factories, construct efficient transport lines, move raw materials, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world's developing cities, providing them with the resources they need to flourish – for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
Designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth, Rise of Industry has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced fans of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
- Experience tailored for every player – Specialise in just trading, production, gathering or any combination and research your way to bigger and better things.
- Use PR & Marketing to gain favour (or repair damage) with your business partners.
- Choose from over 100 individual products and manage the manufacturing process from harvesting raw materials all the way to delivering the end product to local stores & townspeople
- Build and manage a solid transportation network to enable the efficient transfer of goods via plentiful trucks, speedy trains and high capacity airships.
- Be prepared for fierce competition – Advanced town and city A.I., make for an intelligent and changing game world so you won’t be the only one looking for the best deal.
- Town personalities – adapt a suitable approach for every town or face their economic backlash.
- Huge, procedurally generated maps mean that you’ll always have room to expand your empire into whether in testing scenarios or sandbox mode where imagination is your only limit.
- Be quick to adapt to the current business climate with contracts, random events and quests keeping you on your toes and cash flowing in.
- Go green or go home: pollution, disease and other industrial by-products will eventually await the non-conscientious tycoon.