Will you make the right decisions?
Take on the peloton in over 230 races and 650 stages, from the Tour de France to La Vuelta to the classic events of the World Tour calendar.
Become the manager of a cycling team and take them to the top! To get there, you will need to manage finances and recruitment, plan your training and implement your strategy. And for the first time in the Pro Cycling Manager series, you must look after your riders and their morale! One decision can change everything…
You must listen to the requests of your cyclists (inclusion in races, personal goals, etc.) and either agree to them or decline. You are the manager, only you can make the decisions that will maintain balance in your team and motivate your cyclists in crucial moments while trying to achieve the best results for your team.
You can also play as your own cyclist and pursue a career to the highest summits in the Pro Cyclist mode. Proved yourself in Career mode? Play online mode with up to 15 other players from all over the world.
New in the 2020 edition:
- The 21 official stages of the Tour de France 2020
- Career mode:
- Manage the morale of your cyclists: they will make requests (inclusion in races, recruitment of cyclists, etc.), and your decision will affect their morale and performance. The transfer window is also crucial for maintaining balance within your team
- Motivation during races: in each race, the motivation of your cyclists is linked to morale and key events, such as wearing a jersey, winning in the previous stage, etc. A fully motivated cyclist can excel in pivotal moments in the race, including an accelerating peloton and preparation for the final sprint
- A new assistant to help you plan your races
- A redesigned dashboard
- Improved AI, more aggressive and adventurous