With the OMSI AddOn Irisbus Family Citybus Pack we continue the series of city buses.
A total of 6 different models are waiting in this collection for use in OMSI.
The low-floor bus Irisbus Citelis was produced from 2005 – 2013, before it was replaced by the IVECO Urbanway. It is available in three different lengths: 10, 12 and 18 metres.
The Crealis model is available in two different lengths: a 12 metre and an 18 metre version.
The Crealis neo, which stands out with a futuristic front, is available as a 12 metre version and the standard version of the Crealis is included in the pack with an 18 metre version.
Both Crealis variants are excellently suited for Bus Rapid Transit traffic, i.e. fast bus connections. They stand out visually due to their special wheel covers.
The package is rounded off with the Irisbus GX127, which was only marketed under this name outside France. It appears as a 9 metre version in this AddOn.
In total, there are 3 different engines to choose from. Together with the different lengths and partly different seat Konfiguration, there are many possibilities to find your own favourite bus for OMSI.
- 6 different Irisbus models
- Different lengths: 9, 10, 12 and 18 metres
- Solo buses and articulated buses
- 3 different engines to choose from
- Actia and VDO dashboard
- Completely new engine and gearbox sounds
- Cursor 8 EEV for different ZF models and Voith transmissions
- New interior sounds: doors, compressors, plastic parts etc. depending on year of construction
- New scripts for engine and gear shift
- Ideal for city traffic
- Repaint templates are supplied