The Cyber Warrior Pack is the must have kit for all you Cyberpunk Samurai out there! Nothing strikes fear into your enemies more than a well-crafted piece of Samurai armor, and with 7 pieces to choose from, there's plenty of options. The additional 2 new weapons, and tactical are just the icing on the cake. That’s not all, the 3 new weapon skins are just as important for your enemies as they are you, at least they’ll know they’ve been slain by the best looking weapons out there. Let them keep some dignity…
The Cyber Warrior Pack contains:
2 NEW WEAPONS
- Brosnan, a ballistic automatic rifle: low calibre ammunition combined with extreme exit speed allows for piercing bullets to cut through most obstacles, puncturing intestines and plating alike.
- Interuptor, a new special weapon: stasis tech cleverly applied to live ammunition, allowing for great crowd control and pure blue chaos when used right!
1 NEW TACTICAL
- PLM22 Surge, a lethal mine: mainly used as a defence against monobot and robot units, these charged proximity mines comes packed with a very strong digital blast that'll fry most nearby systems.
7 PIECES OF ARMOR
- Feud Vest, Basic torso protection
Light and unrestrictive. The Feud vest allows for great flexibility and doesn't hinder your movement. A good choice when speed and efficiency are important.
- Feud Armor, medium torso protection
The main piece in the Feud line. It offers full upper body protection without slowing you down. If you want a true Cyber Warrior experience, this is for you.
- Feud Banner, advanced torso protection
What could possibly make the Feud Armor better? It carries with it many of the properties from the original armor but with a slightly more premium build.
- Nomad, basic head protection
An old-school helmet that’s mainly used when working outside of settlements in rough environments. Whilst not offering the latest in tech and features, it still provides solid protection against having your head bashed in.
- Feud Mask, medium head protection
The mark piece for the Cyber Warrior kit. You don't need to fake a smile with this on. It does a decent job of protecting your face while also boosting several aspects of the wearer.
- Feud Helmet, advanced head protection
The full headpiece for the Cyber Warrior kit. If you want to put fear in your enemies, this is the answer. Thanks to very light material, it allows for great manoeuvrability despite its large size.
- Feud Trousers, medium leg protection
A set of fairly neutral trousers that goes with the Cyber Warrior Feud set. Offering a safeguard against your shins, the Feud Trousers complete Cyber Warrior experience.
3 NEW WEAPON SKINS
- 2 new animated weapon skins: Glitch Green and Glitch Red
- 1 new weapon skin: Ultra
Be the Samurai Cyber Warrior you deserve to be!
HOW TO UNLOCK THE CYBER WARRIOR CONTENT
Players with the Cyber Warrior Pack will unlock the following items as they progress in the game:
- Glitch Green, Glitch Red and Ultra (weapon skins) are unlocked right away. You can apply them by visiting any Gun Smith or Grafter.
- PLM22 Surge (Tactical), Brosnan (Weapon), Interuptor (Weapon), Feud Mask (Armor), Feud Vest (Armor) and Feud trousers (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 2, “Mutual Dependencies”. Visit the relevant vendor (Cyber vendor for the tactical, Weapon vendor for weapons and Armor vendor for amor) to get these items.
- Feud Helmet (Armor) and Feud Armor (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 4, “Empowerment”. Visit an armor vendor to get these items.
- Nomad (Armor) and Feud Banner (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 8, “Syntax Error”. Visit an armor vendor to get these items.